Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tonight.

I've had it with myself. and my life. So I'm ending it now. It may be selfish. But i guess that's just how i am. I am selfish, dependent, a liar, a bully, a slut, manipulative, mean, short tempered, and stupid. I don't deserve the whatever good things I've had in my life. and I'm so sorry to who ever i have hurt. and i'm sorry for who ever my action tonight are going to hurt including my family. I love you all so much but i can't have you keep taking care of me. and i can't live with the person i am anymore. I have tried to change. and i thought i was making progress but its inevidable that i can't and havent. I am grateful to Mikayla, Anna,, Madison, Jamon, and my family for trying to help me and never judging me. And it hurts me to know that i will be hurting you by my selfish act. but i know that in time it will be better for all of us. i'm also grateful to Nick Morlock, Edgar Villalba, and Sarah Pelitier. Because you three have helped me the most. You have opened my eyes to the person i really am and not the person i was pretending to be. I used to live my life making excuses for my actions, hurting ppl i cared about, and with out you guys i would have still been in the dark to what a menice i have become. No one can fully understand my reasoning for my recent thoughts. but i just hope that you know this is what i want. and it already makes me more at peace to know that won't be hurting anyone anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment